Monday, June 11, 2012

Rekindle

I think it's nice to rekindle.
I believe it always nice to rekindle.

Rekindle your connection.
To  some old good friends.
To our ex girl friends/ boy friends. Or even to our own family.
And finding that you're still connected no matter how long you've been apart.

It's sweet to catch things up.
To share happiness or even just to share hi and hello.

So I never get it why some people don't want to reconnect.
I never get why some people think there's always hidden agenda.

I never get why people grow older and let their friends leave.
I used to be that way, anyway. But I won't let it happenned again.

I want to rekindle all connection I've ever had, ever created.

Life get's harder and we all need to keep the sanity through all love we own. *menurut guaaa

Good morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment